How to Install Fritzing Linux Ubuntu 19.04 Easy Way – Fritzing is one of the most popular software in the world of electronics that has the ability to assembling and display a electronics component like real. Apart from being useful for assembling components, frtizing also has features of schematic and PCB design.
If you use the Windows platform, to install this software is very easy, just downloading the file from fritzing website with the extension .exe, you can easily complete the installation. But what about you who uses the Linux platform, some of friends may have difficulty installing the .tar.bz2 extension file.
One easy way is to use the terminal, just by the command line below, everything can be resolved. In this tutorial I installed software on Ubuntu 19.04.
$ sudo apt install fritzing fritzing-data fritzing-parts
1. Open your Ubuntu linux terminal, then copy the command line above and paste it into the terminal. Then press Enter.
2. There will be a dialog that appears with the question Do you want to continue? [Y / n] Please type the letter Y, then Enter.
3. There will be a download process on the terminal, please wait until the download is complete. After the download is complete, the terminal will run the installation process automatically, until the process is complete as shown below.
4. Installation is successful, please search for Fritzing software on your computer.
5. Please open your Fritzing.
Congratulations the installation Install Fritzing Linux is going well, you can start designing the circuit you like and show the world your creation. For more information, please visit Fritzing website.